To give regular updates I'd like to compile some kind of regular newsletter.
Other distributions do so, too:
- Ubuntu has something called UWN which is interesting but a massive amount of text.
- OpenSUSE has a "weekly review" which is okay, imho.
- Well formatted and diverse content selection: Five things in Fedora this week
- Solus OS does it quite nice as "This week in Solus OS"
I'd propose this way to do:
- max. bi-weekly or monthly due to manpower
- give updates on current development
- tell people what's next and where they can help
- list updated packages
- show one nice tool, application, DE addon etc.
- give a small gimmick like wallpaper, iconset, theme or such
Ways of publication:
- website: core point, we want to get people there
- tanglu-project mailinglist: full scope but with links to t.o
- social media in different extent depending on the platform, always with link to t.o
- tangluusers forum in a special sub-category of "general"